Positive thoughts are blessing not only for individuals but also for societies, cities and countries. Nations build on this principle progress rapidly in every field. It is a blessing and keeps the potential energy reservoir full and increasing and on the other side negative thoughts keeping your potential energy reservoir empty with the passage of time.
Here in this post, I will not talk about any particular Area e.g. (Health, Business, and Family Life etc.) but I will focus how we can start implementing this fact in our daily routine, where ever we are and whatever we do! Positive attitude is highly appreciated and it is must to learn and practice to get the fruits. Our thoughts have scientific effect as well; it is called neuroplasticity which means that our thoughts can change the structure and function of our brains.
First of all, we have to draw a clear line b/w Necessities and Wishes in our life, work hard to get the first one but don’t put yourself in trouble to get the later one. People mix them up and gone into to anxiety upon failure instead of thanking God for the blessings they have!
Common Examples of Negative Thoughts:
- Expecting too much from others and disappointed after not getting proper feedback!
- Comparing your life with others life and want to become perfect in each and every aspect of life!
- Instead of focusing/remembering the positive effects of the things, focus at the side effects e.g. Exercises (Yoga, Body Building etc.), Medicines, Foods, Helping Others especially at your work etc.
- Negative thinkers start minimizing the existence of positive thoughts in their lives and this behaviour leads them to a disaster.
- Negative thoughts wouldn’t help you achieve what you want to achieve in life, Positive thoughts will!
- One negative thought can burn all positive thoughts and one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
- You will find a lot of stuff at Google to minimize the negative thoughts and I have found this one very informative: http://www.uncommonhelp.me/articles/how-to-stop-negative-thinking/
- You need to change your habit, grow the habit of positive thinking and you will feel the change in your life. You can check the usage of Positive thinking in our daily life, by asking yourself either I am using it or abusing it.
- Force yourself to stop thinking about reasons you can’t do something. Every time a negative thought creeps in, retrain your brain to think a positive thought about your abilities instead. Then take small actions every day toward achieving your goal or desired change.
- Always keep in mind, nobody is perfect and to err is Human!
- Keep good people around you and spend more time with positive people.
- Work hard, dream big and remember “hard work always pays off”!
- I will not allow the negative things in my life to spoil the good things I have!
- Every thought we think is creating our future! (Louise Hay)
- “Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.” (Marcus Aurelius)
- “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” (Marcel Proust)